counter

Free Counters

About Us 105ians

My photo
we r humans & pets living together... we eat, slack and sleep we consist of... Paul(who had gone home very peacefully with the Lord on 24 Oct 2009 at 1606hr), Daniel, Maureen, Peter, Lily, Julia, Joel, Jonathan, Pamelia, Baby, Junior, & Shiver

Saturday, July 26, 2008

looks like i have no choice but to write something so that I will not be the last to write. Time flies, in 4 mths time we will be celebrating our 2nd anniversary in this house. Looking back we can only thank God for providing us this place as He knows best why we need this house. God honors unity in the house, we can see live testimony in this household since we moved in.

On personal note, I thank God for his faithfulness and goodness for giving me such a wonderful wife, 2 "maturing" sons & one lovely daughter. In work wise, God has shown His faithfulness by blessing me with many projects which I have already met more than the targeted sales for entire 2009.

Peter Lim

No comments: