This achievement is never possible without blessings from the Lord. I was so tied up with paul and my priority was spending time with him and had turned away quite a number of prospects during the past 2 yrs and only served my regular clients but God had blessed me with many smooth and easy deals which didn't have to take up too much time so that i could still spend quality time with paul.
I had always been in the top 5 position in the past years and recognition was something i strived for but ever since paul was diagnosed with this terminal illness, my perspective changed totally. I have learnt to be contented with what i have and i will not stress myself to be among the top as before.... I will still work but in a more relax way.
Paul used to tell me he was very proud of me whenever i received the awards and he felt bad that bcos of him, i had to give up many deals to be by his side but to me, it's definitely worth it as our love for each other had truly grown during his battle with cancer and i know he must be happy to see the results and i know he is still watching over me and interceding for me... I miss my darling and I am looking forward to going to Bali with my family(14 of us) from 12 to 17 Feb to have a short break......
Lily
(Straits Time - 4 Feb 2010)



No comments:
Post a Comment