Had started going out with some long lost friends lately to keep myself occupied and de-stressed after some difficult deals. Though i do enjoy going out with them as they are quite a gentleman but it's never the same without Paul. I remember how i introduced paul to them and since then, we used to golf almost every week with these guys and how proud i was of paul for always winning all these guys despite giving them handicap. We talked so much about paul and they shared about their impression of him. They remembered him as someone who was very serious when he was golfing but after the game, paul was totally different as he would relax and laugh alot. They admired his skills in golf and though paul was not a long hitter compared to these guys, he was accurate and good. I am so proud of my darling when i heard them complimenting him.
Business had been pretty ok lately and I thank God for His provision. I pray that i will stay focus on Him though it's not easy as i am someone who needs to be occupied most of the time. I think so much of paul whenever i am alone and that really hurts.... I know paul is watching over me and interceding for me and i pray for God's strength and favor in everything i do.
About Us 105ians
- 105-ians
- we r humans & pets living together... we eat, slack and sleep we consist of... Paul(who had gone home very peacefully with the Lord on 24 Oct 2009 at 1606hr), Daniel, Maureen, Peter, Lily, Julia, Joel, Jonathan, Pamelia, Baby, Junior, & Shiver
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment