counter

Free Counters

About Us 105ians

My photo
we r humans & pets living together... we eat, slack and sleep we consist of... Paul(who had gone home very peacefully with the Lord on 24 Oct 2009 at 1606hr), Daniel, Maureen, Peter, Lily, Julia, Joel, Jonathan, Pamelia, Baby, Junior, & Shiver

Monday, March 24, 2008





It's me again!!! Remember me, the cute & handsome SHIVER!!! As promised, I have post more pictures of me & my pretty & handsome owners.... Oh yes, not forgetting Baby & Junior... Look at photo (1) - how excited I am with my pretty princess and the fat Junior, yes very much overweight dog....
(2) Daniel trying to put a ribbon on me...hey dan, I am a male.... stop that!!!
(3) Stop begging me to come out Daniel, no way I will let you touch my beautiful fur again!!!
(4) Jonathan, please hold me properly... I'm going to fall... Don't you let baby kiss me ok.. my girlfriend will be jealous.. Junior, don't be jealous lah.. who ask you not so handsome...
(5) Nice photo yeah? look how harmonious we are...

Promise more photos next time ok.... too many photos to upload.... Bye for now... going for my bath....

No comments: