counter

Free Counters

About Us 105ians

My photo
we r humans & pets living together... we eat, slack and sleep we consist of... Paul(who had gone home very peacefully with the Lord on 24 Oct 2009 at 1606hr), Daniel, Maureen, Peter, Lily, Julia, Joel, Jonathan, Pamelia, Baby, Junior, & Shiver

Sunday, March 23, 2008

My name is Shiver & I am a new member of this family. Though this photo was taken in a carton box but don't think my owners ill-treat me ok, they just want to test my jumping skill... This box is 2feet tall but no sweat for me..... They are very nice people and they just bought me a bigger cage, more than twice the size my previous owner put me in. I am really spoilt & pampered in this house, pam pam spoils me wz lots of treats, jonathan supposed to clean me up but it seems the chores had been passed over to Maureen.... Daniel is supposed to make me a big cage for me to play outdoor or is it Joel???? Peter & Julia just bought me a bigger bathtub, Lily always disturb & trick me.... the only person I have yet in contact wz & who seems very afraid of me is by the name of Paul??? Why so scared huh? I'm so small!!! Mama as usual, an animal lover, so kind.... Sri? Ok lah..... Se Eun? Oh, that pretty korean girl! I like her too! Will post more photos of me for you very soon.... Oh yeah, forgot about the 2 irritating creatures, Baby & Junior - always want to play & bite me but poor thing lah always get beaten by the owners... He he he! feel sorry for them sometimes but what to do? I am so cute and everyone wants to protect me, tell you a secret .... sometimes I purposely irritate baby...... next time I'll show you a photo of me with the 2 poor dogs..... Bye......

No comments: