Paul had been drinking abit of herbal soup everyday since thursday and he's enjoying it very much. His x-ray results was good and the new nutrition seems working fine with him...
He had been very disciplined and had been walking about 45mins everyday and did some stretching at the hospital. The nurses were teasing him for walking faster than some of them and maybe he should join the walkathon soon???
I praise God for such a speedy recovery for paul. I pray that the chemo drugs will work wonder for him and he will be completely healed. Though he vomitted again last night and this morning, overall he feels quite ok. Now he just have to find somewhere to walk at home for 45 mins???
Oh yes, before I forget he had gained some weight last couple of days and don't look that sunken anymore. See how energetic he looks???



No comments:
Post a Comment