counter

Free Counters

About Us 105ians

My photo
we r humans & pets living together... we eat, slack and sleep we consist of... Paul(who had gone home very peacefully with the Lord on 24 Oct 2009 at 1606hr), Daniel, Maureen, Peter, Lily, Julia, Joel, Jonathan, Pamelia, Baby, Junior, & Shiver

Monday, May 24, 2010

Today is exactly 7 mths Paul had gone home with the Lord. I still miss him dearly. I thank God for the strength He had given me every single day and I just can't imagine what it would be like if I am alone and unsaved........

I had finally bought two handbags instead of one, chanel and LV two days ago. I recalled how i tried to persuade paul to buy for me when he was well but being someone who was not brand conscious, he felt he would rather spend the money on something else but after somtime he finally agreed but before we could go and get my dream bag, he had relapse and naturally the bag was out of my mind......

I know and believe paul is happy that i finally bought the bags i wanted so badly and it's the first time i have to pay for it myself. All my other bags and watches were given by others and somehow it's a different feeling when you have to pay for it but God is so good to me for He blessed me with another good deal yesterday. Praise God.

I have to be very careful with my expenses since i am alone now and i pray for wisdom in everything i do. Paul will always be a part of me regardless what is going to happen in future. I still pray that he will come to my dream as i really miss him. Well, i know i will see him someday but many a time, i wish he is physically here with me. I will be travelling with Jo and family in june and though i am looking forward to it but it would never be the same without paul......

No comments: