counter

Free Counters

About Us 105ians

My photo
we r humans & pets living together... we eat, slack and sleep we consist of... Paul(who had gone home very peacefully with the Lord on 24 Oct 2009 at 1606hr), Daniel, Maureen, Peter, Lily, Julia, Joel, Jonathan, Pamelia, Baby, Junior, & Shiver

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Our princess Pam Pam was baptised today!

Today is a very special day as we witnessed Pamelia's water baptism at east coast park. We want to thank God for her and it's great that she has taken the step of faith to be baptised. Pamelia has always been very fearful of water and we know it takes alot of courage for her to make such a decision.

We pray that she will continue to love God and serve Him joyfully and may our Loving Father continue to bless her with wisdom and discernment. We rejoice with you, pam pam!

(Pam sharing her testimony)

(getting ready)

(Hallelujah!)
(Pam: "Hurray! I am baptised!)
(pamelia with her buddy, stephanie)
(Family photo without jonathan)

2 comments:

beckyboo said...

Hi I came across your blog while searching for "east coast park baptism".

I'm trying to organize one for a new believer, could you kindly tell me the location of the baptism and whether approval from nparks was needed? Thank you so much!

105-ians said...

Around Carpark C area. I don't think so. Not too sure.