What shall we do this coming Mother's day?????
Thinking of something different this year. This feeling came to my mind after "Tua Ee"(Mum's eldest sis) was hospitalised recently and was very critical at that time. Praise God that she is better now though still weak and she was baptised at the hospital by Pastor Timothy from Lighthouse Evangelism.
I suggested that we celebrate this special day together with Mum's other sisters and their families at our house this year and of course with our favourite aunt Jenny who had been a nanny to not only our immediate family, also to our cousins esp to the Yong's family.......
I have this strong feeling that God find this special home for us to continue the bondage with our aunties, cousins and their families since we hardly meet after Grandma passed on many years ago. I sincerely hope this bond will last as long as we are on earth and hopefully the next generation will carry on keeping in touch which may be a little difficult.
Well, let's see what our cousins think. Maybe they prefer to have celebrations with their own mothers. I know mum was happy when we mentioned it last night as she is one who loves gatherings(I must have inherited this genes from her).
Hopefully we can have another get-together next weekend...
Lily
About Us 105ians
- 105-ians
- we r humans & pets living together... we eat, slack and sleep we consist of... Paul(who had gone home very peacefully with the Lord on 24 Oct 2009 at 1606hr), Daniel, Maureen, Peter, Lily, Julia, Joel, Jonathan, Pamelia, Baby, Junior, & Shiver
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment