counter

Free Counters

About Us 105ians

My photo
we r humans & pets living together... we eat, slack and sleep we consist of... Paul(who had gone home very peacefully with the Lord on 24 Oct 2009 at 1606hr), Daniel, Maureen, Peter, Lily, Julia, Joel, Jonathan, Pamelia, Baby, Junior, & Shiver

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

For 105ians

Hi 105ians,

This blog is specially for us to share as much as we wish.. so do share your joy, sorrow, good, bad, neutral, whatever you want.... any special requests be it prayers, material things(whether you get it or not is another story), birthday/christmas/valentine/anniversary etc etc wishes...

It would be nice to hear from Peter, Dan, Jon, Joel(finally you share but do share more ok). We may be living under one roof but we don't know what's troubling you or maybe there's some happy happenings etc so hope to hear from all of you more often.....

I would like to Praise God for His mighty Hands on Paul. He had gone through 4 cycles of chemo and though he had new drug(avastin) on the 4th cycle as recommended by the oncologist and experienced new symptoms such as mouth ulcers, mild fever, cough & sore throat, overall Paul's still eating well and he's very positive that God had healed him completely.

As for me, business has slowed down as market is quiet but thank God for His grace and love that I am still able to close some rental. This business can be very frustrating at times and I want to praise God that He has given me many good clients. I have to learn to be more patient... Must confess that ever since I am in this business, I have been quite temperamental.

105ians, I sincerely hope that all of us will excel in everything we do, be it studies, business, sales and have good health...

Lily

No comments: