counter

Free Counters

About Us 105ians

My photo
we r humans & pets living together... we eat, slack and sleep we consist of... Paul(who had gone home very peacefully with the Lord on 24 Oct 2009 at 1606hr), Daniel, Maureen, Peter, Lily, Julia, Joel, Jonathan, Pamelia, Baby, Junior, & Shiver

Saturday, April 26, 2008

THANKS A MILLION

Time flies so quickly and today I turn 46. Looking back, I must say God has been so amazing. He has never left me and has always been my Guide, Refuge, Lover of my soul and for everything else that has happened to me. Thus He is the 1st I must thank for on my birthday. 2ndly, I have an amazing, funny, patient n Great hubby who has been my hubby for the last 20 years. I thank God for bringing Daniel to my life. And of course, I must thank God for a wonderful family. Though we are all so different in many ways - character, personality, likes, dislikes, etc we are still a family and we know that we can turn to this family whenever the need arises. Thanks for the great time tonight. I had a good family time and its not often that we eat out together with everyone in attendance. Thanks for the cake from Jonathan and of course a surprise from Joel and Se Eun for the thoughtful gift - finally my nephew got some thing right for me. Friends had been sending smses and telephone calls to me since yesterday. Thank you everyone for remembering and your thoughtfulness is just wonderful. Thank God for such wonderful friends. God bless all of you.

Maureen

No comments: