I have not stepped into a cinema for quite a number of years already. Reason being my dear hubby, Daniel is one person who dislikes going cinema as he is a person of action and not one that can sit there for hours. I was thus so glad when Joel proposed the idea of watching a movie together last Saturday. I personally enjoyed the movie and was pleasantly surprised to see Daniel sitting on his seat throughout the showtime. He told me that he actually shed tears too at certain part of the movie. I must say the storyline is something that we all, Singaporeans can identify with, though some parts were actually over exaggerated. Salute to Jack Neo for another successful Singapore movie and for causing all of us to have a good laugh.
Hopefully it won't be another few more years before I step into a cinema again as watching movie together can be fun and destressing.
Maureen
About Us 105ians
- 105-ians
- we r humans & pets living together... we eat, slack and sleep we consist of... Paul(who had gone home very peacefully with the Lord on 24 Oct 2009 at 1606hr), Daniel, Maureen, Peter, Lily, Julia, Joel, Jonathan, Pamelia, Baby, Junior, & Shiver
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment