It's time for me to share how God has preserved and seen me thru during the 7 days (5/10/08 to 11/10/08) that I was in hospital.
Indeed God has preserved my life. Looking back, the Dengue Fever I went thru could have taken my life away. Never in my life have I imagined that I almost lost my life from a small mosquito bite.
On the day (5/10/08) of my admission, my blood platelets count dropped to 49,000 (normal person should have 150,000), I was immediately put under CRIB (complete rest in bed) as they couldn't afford any chance of me falling and getting internal bleeding due to low platelets count.
The next day (6/10/08) my platelets count dropped further to 29,000 and the doctor decided to pump in 6 pkts of platelets into my body, but to his suprise it dropped further to 26,000 on 7/10/08. He decided to pump in another pkt. On 8/10/08 the platelets count dropped to 22,000 after having pumped in 7 pkts. Doctor decided to pump in a further 6 more pkts as my condition didn't seem good but on 9/10/08, thank God, it finally rose to 36,000.
On 10/10/08, it rose further to 66,000 and I was discharged on 11/10/08 after the platelets count reached 123,000.
I really want to thank my Family members, Pastors, church friends, colleagues & boss for all your support in prayers and visits to encourage me during my stay in hospital.
Today (17/10/08), I went to our family Doctor (Dr Hong) to do a full blood count test to see the status of platelet count, the result should be out by 20/10/08.
As I look back, life is really fragile. We can just lose it in a split second. We have to live our life without regrets so that when it is taken away, we know we have lived a fullest life.
Praise God
Peter
About Us 105ians
- 105-ians
- we r humans & pets living together... we eat, slack and sleep we consist of... Paul(who had gone home very peacefully with the Lord on 24 Oct 2009 at 1606hr), Daniel, Maureen, Peter, Lily, Julia, Joel, Jonathan, Pamelia, Baby, Junior, & Shiver
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment