counter

Free Counters

About Us 105ians

My photo
we r humans & pets living together... we eat, slack and sleep we consist of... Paul(who had gone home very peacefully with the Lord on 24 Oct 2009 at 1606hr), Daniel, Maureen, Peter, Lily, Julia, Joel, Jonathan, Pamelia, Baby, Junior, & Shiver

Monday, November 17, 2008

Bowling masters championship at SCC

Unfortunately I was not able to defend my title during the master's championship held on last sat and sun. The winner was too good. She's only 14 years old and is representing our nation in the youth's team. I believe she will excel in bowling and may be our next world champion in due course. It was a delight watching her bowl and she truly deserves to win.

I had a bad start on sat with a lousy first game. Managed to climb up the ladder steadily though... I was in the 4th position at the end of the 8game series on sat. 200pins away from the top position, 74 pins from 2nd and 40 pins from the 3rd..

Started well on Sun and managed to climb to 3rd position after 1st game and was 2nd from 6th game onwards. Only managed to win the 3rd position by 30 over pins.

I enjoyed myself very much and quite glad with the results though I know I can do much better.... Well, will definitely try to win back the title again if I keep fit and my knees don't give way with age....

The biggest disappointment is the trophy... so "cheapo" looking..... compared to last year's
Lily
(final results of the ladies' masters)


(1st runner-up's "cheapo" trophy)

(last year's champion's trophy)

No comments: