Jonathan has just finished his 1 week of A Levels papers and I think he has another 10 more days or so to go. Jonathan, we are keeping you in prayer thus do your best and focus on your next few papers and then you can look forward to a long break from school.
We are now in the month of November and you would have noticed that Christmas decorations are already up in many shopping malls. We probably should put up our christmas tree early as well and that would set the Christmas mood early. 105ians, start thinking of what you would like to receive this Christmas as I would like to give gifts that are practical and of use. However, do have mercy and don't burn a big hole in my pocket. I am looking forward to my short trip during the week before Christmas and hopefully can find some real bargains there as well.
Tomorow, I'm going to have high tea with my ex-teachers and school mates from my Secondary School. It's been 5 years since we last met and I'm certainly looking forward to catch up with the gals.
Have a great weekend,
Maureen
About Us 105ians
- 105-ians
- we r humans & pets living together... we eat, slack and sleep we consist of... Paul(who had gone home very peacefully with the Lord on 24 Oct 2009 at 1606hr), Daniel, Maureen, Peter, Lily, Julia, Joel, Jonathan, Pamelia, Baby, Junior, & Shiver
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment