counter

Free Counters

About Us 105ians

My photo
we r humans & pets living together... we eat, slack and sleep we consist of... Paul(who had gone home very peacefully with the Lord on 24 Oct 2009 at 1606hr), Daniel, Maureen, Peter, Lily, Julia, Joel, Jonathan, Pamelia, Baby, Junior, & Shiver

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Praise God! Paul went for further tests this morning and after several hours, doctor confirmed that there's no blockage at all and no further surgery required. His condition is due to the side effects of the excessive radio-therapy which was needed to prevent future relapse. He has to continue to eat many small meals in order to gain back some weights.

I know it's tough on him as he threw out again almost immediately after he had very small bowl of noodle soup....

I want to thank my family for gathering around him last two nites to pray for him before he went to bed... sometimes I wonder how we managed to find this lovely home? Though all of us are different in personalities but somehow we are still able to live harmoniously and looking back, the few calamities that happened in this house such as the illnesses and accident (paul, joel, aunty jenny, peter then fllw by julia), others may think negatively but I strongly believe that God has a reason for bringing us all together under one roof -so that we can take care of each other in times like these.... Can't imagine how I am going to cope if I do not have my loved ones with me to give me the love and support if we are not staying together.........

I pray that all our faith will be strengthened and not shaken... We are a good living testimony to others....

Everything happens with a purpose.. It's definitely not easy to comprehend... just trust and continue to love one another ....

Lily

No comments: