counter

Free Counters

About Us 105ians

My photo
we r humans & pets living together... we eat, slack and sleep we consist of... Paul(who had gone home very peacefully with the Lord on 24 Oct 2009 at 1606hr), Daniel, Maureen, Peter, Lily, Julia, Joel, Jonathan, Pamelia, Baby, Junior, & Shiver

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Paul's 3rd chemo

Paul had his third chemo-therapy session this afternoon from 2-6pm. He felt weak and vomitted couple of times at the clinic and back home. It's heart-breaking to see him suffer so much and I pray that God will carry him through all these struggles....

I was comparing his chart last night as I need to report to his oncologist and surgeon his daily intake and output. I was shocked to see that on 15 Jan 2009 he weighed 58kg but now only 54kg. All his bermudas are so loosed now and guess what? He had to wear mine today... I better start losing weight!!!

Whenever friends or relatives ask me 'how's Paul?' I only can say it's like a roller coaster, some days good but certain days not too good but whatever it is, we are still hanging on... I can visualise rainbow ahead!!!

Once again, I want to thank all our loved ones and friends for your constant prayers for us and may our Loving God's will be done and may we have joy and peace everyday.

Every night, we are so thankful that Paul is able to pull through the day and I know and believe God will see us through this very trying period.. Just can't imagine how I can make it without my family's support!!!

Lily

No comments: