It's been a long 17 days stay at the hospital. Whilst majority of the ailments for my stay has been addressed,
I want to continue to give praise to our almighty God for preserving my life thus far. I must admit that
without God's presence, I will never have the strength to fight this battle alone. Coupled with the unceasing
support of my lovely wife, closed family and friends' constant prayers, this would not be possible.
I am fully aware that medically there's no cure for this sickness until new drugs are out in the market, it would be a miracle that I am healed. I know that if God wants to heal me, I will be healed!
Whatever it is, may God's Will B Done!
Paul
About Us 105ians
- 105-ians
- we r humans & pets living together... we eat, slack and sleep we consist of... Paul(who had gone home very peacefully with the Lord on 24 Oct 2009 at 1606hr), Daniel, Maureen, Peter, Lily, Julia, Joel, Jonathan, Pamelia, Baby, Junior, & Shiver
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment