Finally able to access our blog again. Just came back to hanoi from Sapa around 4am(5am singapore time). Sapa was beautiful and we visited the village and the Black H'mong and Red Cao tribe people are so poor. Visited their homes and it's so shocked to see their living condition but they seemed so happy and contented. Kids and babies are so adorable but it seems like they have not bathe for months.... I feel so blessed after visiting them. I pray that they will stay happy and have the basic needs met everyday.
Took lots of pictures. Will upload when i am back. I have finally experienced different kind of travel.... I thank God for His protection and will see my family and friends back home soon...
Love,
Lily
About Us 105ians
- 105-ians
- we r humans & pets living together... we eat, slack and sleep we consist of... Paul(who had gone home very peacefully with the Lord on 24 Oct 2009 at 1606hr), Daniel, Maureen, Peter, Lily, Julia, Joel, Jonathan, Pamelia, Baby, Junior, & Shiver
Friday, March 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment