counter

Free Counters

About Us 105ians

My photo
we r humans & pets living together... we eat, slack and sleep we consist of... Paul(who had gone home very peacefully with the Lord on 24 Oct 2009 at 1606hr), Daniel, Maureen, Peter, Lily, Julia, Joel, Jonathan, Pamelia, Baby, Junior, & Shiver

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Today is exactly six months Paul had gone home with the Lord. I just can't believe he's gone for so long as i still can feel his presence most of the time.... I miss him very much! Went to poly guild house with Eric and Jo yesterday and couldn't help thinking of paul again. That was the club Eric and Jo would bring us almost every weekend with the kids when we were staying in tampines. Paul would spend an hour or so at the gym and followed by soaking in the hot and cold pool, sauna and steam bath. He loved it so much esp the hot and cold pool...

I don't know how long it's going to take for me to miss him less but I guess it's hard as i have never had someone who was so compatible with me; my strength was his weakness and his strength was my weakness and i fully agree with what Jo said yesterday: "it's just like the 2piece jig-saw that fits so perfectly...." Though it's sad to lose him but i know God has been great to me and had done more than what i deserve...

I attended Children cancer foundation(CCF) orientation this morning and signed up as a volunteer and hope to be able to help in whatever way i can. Looking back, my life was chaotic and disorientated and so blessed to have a second chance.

No comments: