My heart somehow feels heavy on every 24th day of the month since October 2009. Today is exactly 10 months my darling had left me and gone home wz the Lord. Friends keep telling me time will heal but somehow to me, absence makes my heart grows even fonder. Memories of time spent wz Paul jz gets stronger day by day. I thought of him so much this morning, especially how we bumped into each other at JCC after more than 15 yrs since we last met, how we became so attached and finally got married.
Our relationship was like a roller coaster, never smooth sailing but one of the best time I had was the time spent with him. He was definitely not a easy person to be wz but I can never forget how he protected me, loved me and helped me gain back the confidence I lost completely during my difficult time. The faith he had wz me was jz amazing. I never knew i could ever get up on my feet again when I was at the lowest point of my life.
Everything happens for a reason and I want to thank God for His grace and mercy and pray for strength to live my life well until I meet him again.
About Us 105ians
- 105-ians
- we r humans & pets living together... we eat, slack and sleep we consist of... Paul(who had gone home very peacefully with the Lord on 24 Oct 2009 at 1606hr), Daniel, Maureen, Peter, Lily, Julia, Joel, Jonathan, Pamelia, Baby, Junior, & Shiver
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment