counter

Free Counters

About Us 105ians

My photo
we r humans & pets living together... we eat, slack and sleep we consist of... Paul(who had gone home very peacefully with the Lord on 24 Oct 2009 at 1606hr), Daniel, Maureen, Peter, Lily, Julia, Joel, Jonathan, Pamelia, Baby, Junior, & Shiver

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Praise God!

Want to congratulate Joel for being one of the top 10 agents in our office in June and July 2010. I also want to thank God for His blessings that finally, i am able to be one of them after a 2 yr break from work accompanying Paul and nursing him. I was quite reluctant to work full time again after Paul passed on in Oct 09 as I was still trying to cope with the loss and was searching my heart and direction....

Recognition and success was what i strived for in the past but after witnessing what Paul went through, my perspective changed. I will not be obsessed with all these earthly glory anymore. I just want to take it easy and work at my own pace and be happy. Moreover, this is not my permanent home... i simply love Jim Reeve's song:

"This world is not my home, I'm just a passing thru
My treasures are laid up somewhere beyond the blues
The angels beckon me from heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home in this world anymore."

God has been great to me and finally, I am able to start my engine again... All glory and honour is His.


No comments: