counter

Free Counters

About Us 105ians

My photo
we r humans & pets living together... we eat, slack and sleep we consist of... Paul(who had gone home very peacefully with the Lord on 24 Oct 2009 at 1606hr), Daniel, Maureen, Peter, Lily, Julia, Joel, Jonathan, Pamelia, Baby, Junior, & Shiver

Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Very Big Thank You To All Of You

Although I was only 90 % surprise because I started suspecting when Siew Lan Phone's Ringing Tone reflected that she was not in Singapore but I thought may be only Pamelia will come with her, Daniel & Lily. Never did I expect to see Joel & Jonathan appeared too.

If not because of this phone call I made, I will be totally surprise by their appearance,
Reason due to the following conversations I had during last one week :
1) Lily said will only celebrate my birthday after I come back from Palm Resort ;
2) Pamelia told me Jonathan will fetch her to her Net meeting on Friday ;
3) Jonathan told me he will drive Pamelia to Church on Sunday ;
4) Pamelia told me she will only miss two sunday service but Daddy & Mummy will
miss three sundays service ;

I had never expected so many white lies were told during the one week but will forgive them for their Good Intention and Great Effort .

Special thanks to Daniel, Siew Lan, Lily, Joel, Jonathan & Pamelia for making the surprise appearance at Palm Resort.
Of course my heartfelt thanks to my Loving wife for initiating the whole Episode.
Not forgetting to thank Pamelia for organising the whole surprise event.

I also must thank Daniel, Joel & Jonathan for taking time to play Golf with me on this trip. I was truely delighted to hear that because of this Golf Game, Joel went with Daniel for Driving Range training just for this game.

Though there were times of heartache from the children that God has blessed us with but seeing them still have the Respect & Love for me make me only can/will continue to thank God for the works that He had done & will continue to do on these children of us.

Once again, THANK YOU all 105ians.

No comments: