counter

Free Counters

About Us 105ians

My photo
we r humans & pets living together... we eat, slack and sleep we consist of... Paul(who had gone home very peacefully with the Lord on 24 Oct 2009 at 1606hr), Daniel, Maureen, Peter, Lily, Julia, Joel, Jonathan, Pamelia, Baby, Junior, & Shiver

Friday, September 24, 2010

11 months

Today is exactly 11 mths my darling has been in paradise. Time flies so quickly,it's already coming to one year but it seems he was with me not too long ago. I can feel his presence everyday and i still miss him dearly.

I just got back from Hong Kong this evening. Had a great time wz Jo and Eric.
When Paul was around, this couple was our regular and best travel companions and
paul was remembered so frequently during this trip. I wished he was with me as this is one of the best short break i ever had and i know paul would enjoy it too. Everything was great: food, hotel, shopping, massage etc etc..

I thank God for not just giving me such a wonderful family but also great friends like this couple. I have been travelling quite a fair bit since paul had gone home with the Lord and though it's a good therapy but i guess ultimately, i still have to continue to pray that i will be strong. I will keep the beautiful memories with my hubby in my heart and live well.

No comments: