Hi All,
This is my first post on this blog. Just had a visit fm my church
This is my first post on this blog. Just had a visit fm my church
pastor. For those who may not know, i was diagnosed with
stage three stomach cancer in Jan 08.
Went for a stomach operation on 23 Jan ,where they took out
Went for a stomach operation on 23 Jan ,where they took out
20 % of my stomach. Just completed my 4th of 6 chemotherapy
yesterday. By the grace of God, felt good throughout the whole
ordeal. It must be God's will that I share this message around.
Except for the loss of the hair (not that there's alot to lose),
and some change in my taste bud-everything is fine.
Praise God!
I maintain and pray that this dreaded disease should not
I maintain and pray that this dreaded disease should not
befall on anyone. Upon my careful evaluation of this unfortunate
happening, i conclude that it must be a wake up call fm God.
God must have called me many times but i, for whatever reason,
God must have called me many times but i, for whatever reason,
had refused to answer His call.
I somehow have a very peaceful mind knowing that all my needs
will be taken care of by our Almighty God who will never leave
nor forsake us. As my dear wife had always pestered me to
memorise this simple verse:-
(Genesis 18:14a, "Is there anything too hard for the Lord?'').
I am truly confident that God will heal me completely fm this
I am truly confident that God will heal me completely fm this
disease becos I have complete faith in my God. I want to be a
living testimony to all that God heals and provides.
My own personal airfreight biz has been going on fine although
My own personal airfreight biz has been going on fine although
i am winding down a wee bit.
Again, praise and glory to God.
Paul NG



2 comments:
Darling, it's indeed very encouraging. Praise God for His strength and Our Loving God will see us through this together! Lov always, Lily
Hi Uncle Paul,
Praise God for what is he is doing, i am sure his showers of blessing is upon you and this journey to recovery will be one that you will experience his awesome goodness!
We claim complete healing and restoration in the mighty name of Jesus as we speak now. May your recovery be a testimony of how great and awesome our God is.
Psalm 91
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.*
I will say* of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”
Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.
If you make the Most High your dwelling—
even the LORD, who is my refuge—
then no harm will befall you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
You will tread upon the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
“Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
He will call upon me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
With long life will I satisfy him
and show him my salvation.”
Blessings and lots of prayers,
Eugene & Aiwei
21 April 2008
Post a Comment