Today Brother Chew continued his sharing about being a lukewarm christian. After hearing his sermon, i felt guilty as God has done so much for me but what about me? What have i done for Him?
He gave an analogy of a relationship between a believer with God and between a husband and wife. During courtship, we are always very enthusiastic and loving but after the couple gets married or dated for awhile, the sparks are slowly dying and we tend to take each other for granted.
It is sooooooooo true! Sometimes we spend so much time on the phone, watching tv, socializing, shopping etc but our devotion time with our Loving Father is so short and rush! I know God has touched and transformed me esp the past 2yrs and i am so thankful to Him for being so gracious and merciful.. Sometimes i just don't feel i deserve it at all!
We must start praying that our lives will be like a river that flows His Love to others and we must not profane His Great Name but instead bring honour and glory to Him. I am not trying to sound spiritual as i do not want to give any heart attack to those who know me; I just want to share my thoughts and feelings. I know i can never do it with my own strength but with God, all things are possible. Amen!

Are you a lukewarm christian? We must get out of our comfort zone! Let's shine for Him!



No comments:
Post a Comment