counter

Free Counters

About Us 105ians

My photo
we r humans & pets living together... we eat, slack and sleep we consist of... Paul(who had gone home very peacefully with the Lord on 24 Oct 2009 at 1606hr), Daniel, Maureen, Peter, Lily, Julia, Joel, Jonathan, Pamelia, Baby, Junior, & Shiver

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Want to thank all my family members and friends for all the well wishes on my birthday. Had been busy past few days and finally managed to sit down and update the blog again. On the 4th, i celebrated my birthday with my colleagues and had quite a fair bit of drinks at my colleagues' pub at Mel's place(east coast road).

5th was busy dolling up and attended Tong & Jocelyn's wedding dinner, on the 6th, went to church and after that went to drill my bowling ball and had a few games. Thanks to SK for his tips on releasing the ball.

Yesterday I was out almost the whole day. Did a handover of apartment at 10am followed by shopping(pampered myself with new shoes, wallet & key pouch), massage, facial and came home to have dinner for about an hour and left for bowling training wz daniel from 7-1030pm.

When i was at taka, i went to the Chanel shop to repair my bag's buckle and saw one beautiful leather patent bag and tried carrying it. I like both the brown and the black ones. Though it's not a new design, it's sooooooo nice but it's sooooooooooooo expensive...If paul is around, I will bug him to buy but i doubt he would .....
After keeping myself so busy, i still can't help thinking of him. I could feel him telling me what to buy, what not to buy, what to do and what not to do etc etc etc....
(my dream bag!)

(Finally Paul's niche is fully decorated and the photo was up last week. I miss him dearly!)

Someone told me paul is having very good time now and i must not miss him so much but i just can't help it. We spent so much time together and everything i do now, he was part of it. Well, I know he's very well and happy but i guess i need more time.....

No comments: