counter

Free Counters

About Us 105ians

My photo
we r humans & pets living together... we eat, slack and sleep we consist of... Paul(who had gone home very peacefully with the Lord on 24 Oct 2009 at 1606hr), Daniel, Maureen, Peter, Lily, Julia, Joel, Jonathan, Pamelia, Baby, Junior, & Shiver

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Today is exactly 2mths paul had gone home with the Lord. I miss him dearly..... Once again i want to thank God for His Love esp for providing us this beautiful home. I just can't imagine what would it be like without my family. They have accompanied me all these while and kept me really occupied...

Pamelia and I spent great time together yesterday from 1-7pm. We had 6-course late lunch at xin cuisine(Holiday Inn-former Glass Hotel) followed by shopping at Wisma Atria and Takashimaya. After walking for many hours, we decided to take a break at Marriott. It was a wonderful time and though the traffic at orchard rd was crazy but i truly enjoyed pam's company.

When we reached home around 7pm, we went shopping again with daniel and maureen to buy more christmas presents.....

I can never forget the good and bad times spent with paul.... i felt guilty about some silly thing i did but i thank God for the beautiful dreams i had and the assurance i got(sorry can't disclose too much here...)

Tomorrow is christmas eve and we are having a party at our home with our close cousins, aunties and uncles... I know it's going to be another great bonding time....
(appetizer)
(prawns and fried fish)
(shark's fins)

(abalone with goose web and veg)
(noodles-their specialty)


(yummy desert-black glutinous rice with yam ice-cream)
(and all these cost.......)

(but thank God we have 1-for-1)

(photos taken at orchard rd)





(finally sat down for some cakes & juices at Marriott)

No comments: