Aunty Jenny was discharged yesterday. It's so nice to have her stay over at our house. Hope she will feel comfortable here and it's time that we take care of her since she has been nanny to not just we three siblings but also Joel and I think Jonathan for awhile.
Praise God that she is recuperating pretty fast though BP is abit low but at least her appetite is better now. It's a blessing to have a good aunt like her and all of us will continue to pray for her and see God do a miraculous work in her life.
Went to SOLF today and Pastor shared about the 6 things that will move God's Hands. It's our obedience, desperate faith, humility, fervent prayer, confession and be refreshed.. I am not going into details of the sermon.. To me, it's a practical sharing and pray that I will be refreshed and revived.
I can truly see God's amazing work in our family.... Praise God!
Will be leaving for Genting with Jo's family on Tuesday, about 8 adults and 6 kids.... It's time to take a short break.....
Lily



No comments:
Post a Comment