counter

Free Counters

About Us 105ians

My photo
we r humans & pets living together... we eat, slack and sleep we consist of... Paul(who had gone home very peacefully with the Lord on 24 Oct 2009 at 1606hr), Daniel, Maureen, Peter, Lily, Julia, Joel, Jonathan, Pamelia, Baby, Junior, & Shiver

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Praise God! It's a miracle!!!!

(together with her brother, sisters and brothers-in-law)

(together with her beautiful and handsome nieces and nephews)


(together with her cool grand nieces and nephews)

Hi, just came back from KL and would like to share this miracle with as many people as I can. Praise God! Our Almighty God had answered our prayers!!! The anxiety is over. The report of Aunt's biopsy results was out on Friday at about 12.30pm. Prof Tay removed 6 tumours and some lymph nodes for biopsy from Aunt Jenny and the results is.......... all benign-non cancerous! What an almighty God we serve! All the doctors and even surgeon who treated/operated/saw Aunt's lump before and after the operations said it was most likely advanced stage of cancer and the ct scan showed ovarian cancer.

I will leave Maureen to share the whole story as she was the first to know about Aunt's sickness and she will be able to relate the whole story to you. I just can't wait to post some photos above which were taken on 13 Sep 2007. Our family together with our cousins and aunties threw a surprise 55th birthday for Aunty Jenny at our house and none of us knew she was already suffering from some discomfort then.

Maureen, hurry & share with everyone what God has done! This is the best miracle I have seen! Praise God! All honour and glory is His! I am so blessed that I am His child!

Amen!

Lily


No comments: