counter

Free Counters

About Us 105ians

My photo
we r humans & pets living together... we eat, slack and sleep we consist of... Paul(who had gone home very peacefully with the Lord on 24 Oct 2009 at 1606hr), Daniel, Maureen, Peter, Lily, Julia, Joel, Jonathan, Pamelia, Baby, Junior, & Shiver

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Finally, last chemo!

Paul had his 6th and final chemo-therapy this morning. It took about 4 and a half hours. Dr Khoo suggested that he consult Dr Lee about the radio-therapy treatment which most probably he has to undergo 3 wks from now. Dr Lee will share with us about the side effects and advise him accordingly.

I am truly looking forward to a long vacation after everything is over. Paul has been very strong so far and I thank God that he's coping very well. Whenever I see others suffer through the treatment while he's in his jovial self, I know God has been good to him. Well, time really flies! Do continue to intercede for him. I have seen miracle in Aunt Jenny's life and I know and believe nothing is impossible to God. May God's will be done.

Lily

No comments: