Hi All,
Just a short recap of my 5th of 6th chemo treatment held at
Glenaeagles ysday. Before the session, had a lively chat (as usual)
with my oncologist, Dr. Khoo.
He gave us a briefing on the results of the CT Scan done the day
before. He sounded optimistic in that there are no further signs of
Tumor and or cancer cells in the affected areas. Glory to God as it
is He that i entrust this whole procedure and treatment.
My only concern now is to maintain my weight at below 80 Kgs as
Dr. Khoo is of the view that it's a wee bit on the high side. This is by
no mean a easy feat as I'm on a 'see' food diet, I see food, i eat. And
on the subject of eating, I endeavor to chew my food and to eat slowly,
something which my beloved wife has been bugging me with since
time immemorial.
Dr. Khoo will be leaving the decision whether to go for Radiotherapy
treatment after my final Chemo (Scheduled on 29 May 08) flwing his
arrangement for our meeting with the Radiotherapist.
I felt a great sense of relief although deep inside me I know the battle
has not been fully won yet. I will continue to bathe in His glory and live
by faith that He will heal me completely.
A special word of thanks to my lovely wife for all the encumbersomes
that she has to endure during this very very trying period. The many
well wishes, blessings, encouragements received during this period are
not forgotten. To all this people, notably, Danial and Maureen, I say a
Big Thank You.
My parting words is that our Almighty God will never leave nor forsake
anyone in our hour of needs. For a man as unrighteous as me, He still see
the need to put me right. What more can he not do to all the good people
around. I am positively sure he will do abundantly more.
God bless and stay healthy and cheerful at all times.
Paul NG
About Us 105ians
- 105-ians
- we r humans & pets living together... we eat, slack and sleep we consist of... Paul(who had gone home very peacefully with the Lord on 24 Oct 2009 at 1606hr), Daniel, Maureen, Peter, Lily, Julia, Joel, Jonathan, Pamelia, Baby, Junior, & Shiver
Friday, May 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment