Last night was the first time Pam host a party in our house for her cell members-farewell party for her cell leader who will be enlisted to the army soon(so serious huh... go army also hv farewell party???). Actually i shouldn't use the word host since they are sharing most of the costs? It's just that Pam had to do the decor and in charged of all the food but guess what, the ball was thrown to us lah, grandma, aunty, daddy, mummy, maids... she was the inspector. hahaha
The party went on well and I believe they did enjoy themselves as I could hear screams and laughter from 3rd floor. Thank God no complaints from neighbours.
Well, I will let Pam post some photos taken and share more if she wants to....
About Us 105ians
- 105-ians
- we r humans & pets living together... we eat, slack and sleep we consist of... Paul(who had gone home very peacefully with the Lord on 24 Oct 2009 at 1606hr), Daniel, Maureen, Peter, Lily, Julia, Joel, Jonathan, Pamelia, Baby, Junior, & Shiver
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment