Hi, many friends had been asking me how's my dear hubby as I had no time to update his condition on our blog for sometime. Well, he's not feeling too well lately and had to depend on morphine to ease his abdominal pain everyday.
I will be bringing him to hospital for bloodtest today and also to flush or refix the two ng tubes as they are partially blocked. We will be seeing his surgeon later to see what can be done for paul. Will also be seeing his oncologist tomorrow for his bloodtest results.
I just want to continue to pray for miraculous healing and i thank God that many friends and relatives are praying for him. Pastor Chris and some church members came over on Sun to give us the holy communion. We are so thankful to them for their prayers and care esp during this very difficult time.
I know God has heard us loud and clear and we just want to let go and let HIM as HE is the only one who can heal and we will wait patiently for GOD to answer our prayers.
Will try to update more often.
Lily
About Us 105ians
- 105-ians
- we r humans & pets living together... we eat, slack and sleep we consist of... Paul(who had gone home very peacefully with the Lord on 24 Oct 2009 at 1606hr), Daniel, Maureen, Peter, Lily, Julia, Joel, Jonathan, Pamelia, Baby, Junior, & Shiver
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment