I saw an old couple in their 70s this morning crossing the road and thought of you again. You promised to look after me until i am old, toothless and fat but you left me so soon.......
Went to the banks this morning as i wanted to close all your accounts but they need the probate. Looks like we have to wait for the court to issue it and according to the lawyer, it may take some time. Anyway, didn't expect so much things to do when one passed on. Thank God that you had been a very organised person as it makes it much easier for me.
I planned to go to the gym today but was held up at the banks for too long and i have promised to go out with Maureen to buy the stuffs for tomorrow. Have to visit the gym next week.
Tomorrow we will be meeting our cousins and aunty jenny for phuket's photo and video viewing and we will be having popiah and sushi for dinner. Pamelia did a wonderful job past 2 nites to compile many photos and made a movie out of them. We are going to Yum Cha gardens for the official opening in the morning. It's Peter's new baby as he's been extremely busy with this new project...
I called Alicia's home this morning and spoke to your mum. She is fine and your sister has kept her occupied with dvd and mj. I am sure she misses you too as she mentioned to Alicia about the "7th day". Told her to take good care of her health. I will make an effort to visit her next week.
I miss you more esp festive season is approaching as i could recall how we used to shop for chrismas gifts for friends and loved ones and how excited you were when you received the presents. Even though we spent christmas at the hospital last year, you were so happy to see my family brought some presents to the hospital on the eve for us to unwrap and when we came home, there were more presents waiting for us in our room.
Darling, i miss you and i know you are definitely happier where you are now and looking very healthy and good. I will try to stay healthy and happy.
Love you!
About Us 105ians
- 105-ians
- we r humans & pets living together... we eat, slack and sleep we consist of... Paul(who had gone home very peacefully with the Lord on 24 Oct 2009 at 1606hr), Daniel, Maureen, Peter, Lily, Julia, Joel, Jonathan, Pamelia, Baby, Junior, & Shiver
Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment