Today is exactly one month since paul went home. Time really flies.... I finally went out with eric, jo, jeric and jerica yesterday. They brought me to their regular optical shop at Ang Mo Kio to make another pair of spectacle for myself , jo bought 2 for herself and 1 pair for jerica. They bought me dinner at buckaroo(texan restaurant at sembawang). It was one of paul and my favourite restaurant long time ago. We adjourned to scc for a drink after that and the kids went to the arcade. I enjoyed their company very much and it's good to be able to spend some time with my god children again after soooooooo looooong.
I will start planning friday's activities with pamelia these 2 days since she's not going to school. I don't know how long it will take for me to miss paul less but with God's strength and grace, i know i will be able to move on and live well. In fact i think i am doing fine as long as i keep myself busy. With the festive season approaching, i am sure i will be kept pretty occupied.
About Us 105ians
- 105-ians
- we r humans & pets living together... we eat, slack and sleep we consist of... Paul(who had gone home very peacefully with the Lord on 24 Oct 2009 at 1606hr), Daniel, Maureen, Peter, Lily, Julia, Joel, Jonathan, Pamelia, Baby, Junior, & Shiver
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment