counter

Free Counters

About Us 105ians

My photo
we r humans & pets living together... we eat, slack and sleep we consist of... Paul(who had gone home very peacefully with the Lord on 24 Oct 2009 at 1606hr), Daniel, Maureen, Peter, Lily, Julia, Joel, Jonathan, Pamelia, Baby, Junior, & Shiver

Monday, November 16, 2009

Pam and i decided to put up more christmas decor this afternoon. Though it looks simple but it took us almost 2hrs to decorate it. Any comments? I personally like it as it's different from last year's.



















I spent 2008 christmas with Paul in gleneagles hospital as he had his second major operation on 19 dec 2008 and he didn't know about the relapse yet(though doctors had informed us about it after the op but i wanted them to keep from him until the report was officially out in Jan 2009). My family visited us together with Nieer's family on christmas eve and they brought cake, food and our presents. The hospital was pretty quiet on that day as most patients were out on home leave but paul was not fit to go home then.

I will always remember 2008 christmas and treasure them in my heart as i didn't expect that it was going to be my last christmas spent with my dear hubby....

Darling, though you will not be physically by my side on each and every special occasion anymore, i want you to know that you will be missed dearly.

Daniel sabotaged me at the church last evening by asking me to share with everyone my feelings for the phuket trip. I wasn't prepared at all and was nervous.. I mentioned about you during the sharing and i told them that i know you are watching over me every second and interceding for me.

I miss you very much.

No comments: