counter

Free Counters

About Us 105ians

My photo
we r humans & pets living together... we eat, slack and sleep we consist of... Paul(who had gone home very peacefully with the Lord on 24 Oct 2009 at 1606hr), Daniel, Maureen, Peter, Lily, Julia, Joel, Jonathan, Pamelia, Baby, Junior, & Shiver

Saturday, November 14, 2009

I went out with my colleagues last night for a drink at NUSS Guild house. I think the last time i went out wz friends was at least 1yr ago. It was a good gathering and very happy to hear that Nieer is doing extremely well in his real estate sales.

Darling, time really flies and today is already 3wks since you went home with the Lord. I miss you very much esp last night as you had always been by my side everywhere we went and i felt strange without you around.... I had upload the video done by joel, jon and pam on my mobile phone and watch it everyday. Pat and Vivi were watching it last night and we talked so much about you. I will always remember the 3 things you told me not to do....

I told my boss that i will start work after CNY but he wanted me to start earlier. Well, i will think about it, maybe i should go for the course since i heard that it's going to be compulsory next year and take the exams before i start working again???

Went for facial on thursday and felt so good. The beautician gave me a good massage on my back and shoulder. I know you always wanted me to look and feel good and i must start going back to the gym again... Pray that i have the discipline since you are not here to push me to exercise anymore. I will try to do it on my own and remember the routine you taught me. It's definitely different without you by my side but i know i will be fine as you are watching over me and with God's grace, i will live well until we meet again.

Lily

(are you looking for me?)







No comments: