My cousins, aunty jenny and 105ians will be leaving in 2 batches tomorrow and saturday morning to phuket. Am i looking forward to it? I should be very excited as i had wanted to go for a vacation all these while esp when paul was sick and we kept discussing about the places we wanted to go once he is able to but never got a chance to materialize it :(
My feeling now is calm and very different from my past feelings whenever i was leaving for a vacation with paul. When i was packing last night, i missed him so much when i recalled how we used to argue. I used to bring lots of stuffs but he wanted to travel light but the arguments always ended with he giving in to me and let me pack whatever i wanted. This time round, i am only packing my stuffs and the bag looks pretty empty... I also remembered he insisted we packed our jogging shoes wherever we went as he was very disciplined as far as exercise is concerned. He used to tell me that since he loved to eat so much, he had to shed it off by running and he would run 6-8km each time we went to the gym. Whenever i was lazy, he would push me to do it and i felt really good after every visit to the gym.
I know it's going to be a fun trip esp this is the first time we are going wz such a big group and it's aunty jenny's first overseas trip on a plane. It's so sweet of them to organize it and I believe it's going to be an enjoyable vacation and i should be more enthusiastic about it. Well, I am sure paul wants me to enjoy myself and not to miss him so much. I will try and keep the memories in my heart and move on....
About Us 105ians
- 105-ians
- we r humans & pets living together... we eat, slack and sleep we consist of... Paul(who had gone home very peacefully with the Lord on 24 Oct 2009 at 1606hr), Daniel, Maureen, Peter, Lily, Julia, Joel, Jonathan, Pamelia, Baby, Junior, & Shiver
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment