Paul gets agitated and restless easily past few days. I can understand how he feels as he's getting sores on his back and buttock since he's been lying down most of the time esp now that he's so skinny. He is so frustrated that he's not able to find a comfortable position. He accidentally pulled the tube attached to his liver early this morning and I was woken up by his scream. It was very painful for him. His phlegm is also bothering him as he's been coughing lately and for not being able to spit out the phlegm is a very lousy feeling. I am putting him on nebulizer now and hopefully it'll help to soften the phlegm so that he can spit it out to ease his discomfort.
I had to purge dormicum or morphine to let him sleep every night and whenever he feels terrible so that he can rest for 2 to 3hrs and not think of the discomfort. I pray that God will show His will for paul very soon as he's been suffering for so long and no words can express how torturous it is for him. I can only give him the care, love and moral support he needs but it's tormenting to see him in this state.
Despite all these, there are still some good days such as 3nites ago when he managed to sleep thru after i purged the dormicum from 11pm to 8am. Today he managed to take a quick shower. We want to thank God for His grace and mercy. I know it would have been worse if we do not have God. I am also thankful that paul is still clinging on to God and we pray together every night and read His words together as a couple and believe that God's timing for everything is perfect. We just want to continue to pray for strength to endure every circumstances. I know he's in good Hands and we will continue to believe!
"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for you are with me;
Your rod and your staff, they comfort me." Psalm 23:4
Amen
About Us 105ians
- 105-ians
- we r humans & pets living together... we eat, slack and sleep we consist of... Paul(who had gone home very peacefully with the Lord on 24 Oct 2009 at 1606hr), Daniel, Maureen, Peter, Lily, Julia, Joel, Jonathan, Pamelia, Baby, Junior, & Shiver
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hello Uncle Paul and Aunt Lily,
Managed to read your blog today; am at work now.
Just want to AFFIRM and ASSURE you that GOD WANTS TO HEAL UNCLE PAUL!
Our Daddy in Heaven never rebukes us for taking - His only reproach is always WHY DO WE TAKE SO LITTLE? Health and healing belongs to Uncle Paul because Jesus paid the price on the cross - Uncle Paul shall live and not die because if Jesus died that we may live, it will be a travesty! of HIS paid sacrifice if death has to be done twice.
Therefore I CALL UNCLE PAUL HEALED in the MIGHTY NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS! Amen!
Let's renew our minds of our standing in Christ that Jesus is the perfecter of our faith. When we feel weak, hey, no worries because Jesus is our faith! And Jesus' faith is PERFECT! It's not who we are or how much we can do for HIM but who HE IS. He blesses us beyond our efforts. The King of Kings and the Lord of Lords, the lover, the healer, the saviour of Uncle Paul.
Numbers 23:19
God is not a man that He should lie; nor a son of man that He should repent.
Has He said and will He not do?;
Has He spoken and will not make it good?
Let's rejoice that the work on the cross is finished. Nothing for us to do or not do - the manifestions of healing shall come and take over Uncle Paul's life. IT SHALL BE DONE.
Oh and amen to Psalms 23. That is my favourite verse! : )
Thought I "WALK THROUGH" the valley of the shadow of death - NOTICE - not WALK THROUGH and not CAMP THERE??
Because we will face obstacles and challenges... but praise GOD! We walk through them! We do not camp and stay there!
Uncle Paul's healing and soundness of body and mind is SURE. Is a a walk through and not a pitch-a-tent-camp there.
Always in love, faith and prayer,
Melissa
Post a Comment