counter

Free Counters

About Us 105ians

My photo
we r humans & pets living together... we eat, slack and sleep we consist of... Paul(who had gone home very peacefully with the Lord on 24 Oct 2009 at 1606hr), Daniel, Maureen, Peter, Lily, Julia, Joel, Jonathan, Pamelia, Baby, Junior, & Shiver

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Paul was behaving strangely last night and this morning. He was so restless and agitated. One moment he wanted the fan to blow at him, next moment asked to remove it. Then insisted on getting out of the room, wanted to be admitted to hospital or go down to 2nd floor, then wanted to rest at the recliner, then bed etc etc... I just didn't know how to handle it anymore and i was so tired and worn-out and i called and sms dr khoo and dr kok. Dr Kok told me to calm him down by purging the dormicum. It's not easy to purge either dormicum or morphine as paul is always very reluctant to do it as he is worried about being addicted to it. Finally, after lots of convincing and some struggle, paul agreed to let me purge for him and he managed to sleep.

Dr Kok came with Liting around 3pm. I am glad they came as dr kok explained to him the need to purge the drugs to relieve all his discomfort and pain and in paul's condition, he should rest as much as possible. I can see he's weakening every day and I am sad if he leaves me but it's so torturing for him to live in this condition. He's fighting so hard....

Oh God, I know not everyone will be healed but I still hope and pray that paul can be miraculously healed. Whatever it is,You know what's best for all of us. May Thy Will Be Done!

No comments: